[comp.dcom.modems] Telebit and 3B1

grant@xenlink.UUCP (Grant Fengstad) (04/16/89)

I'm having a terrible time trying to get my Telebit TB Plus to
work with my AT&T 3B1.  Has anyone done this before and what is
the best setting (register, etc).

The biggest problem seems to be that I can not lock the RS-232 port
at 19,200 baud.  Does not the 3B1 support his baud rate and if not
are there ways to do so.

If anyone can help please let me know.

Grant Fengstad

kevin@kosman.UUCP (Kevin O'Gorman) (04/22/89)