[comp.dcom.modems] Wanted: Telebyte "Accelerator" info

daved@cscnj.csc.COM (Dave Douglass) (08/12/89)

I have a Telebyte "Accelerator" modem and no manual for it.
It's apparently NOT like a T2500; i.e. it doesn't like AT&f,
AT&L, AT&W1 or AT&(anything) as far as I can tell.  It does
like ATZ, ATE0 and ATDT though.  I can only communicate with
the thing at 2400 baud (?).

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave Douglass  Computer Sciences Corp.  Piscataway, NJ  08854
....!rutgers!cscnj!daved

In article <112@cscnj.csc.COM> daved@cscnj.csc.COM (Dave Douglass) writes:
> I have a Telebyte "Accelerator" modem and no manual for it.
> It's apparently NOT like a T2500; i.e. it doesn't like AT&f,
> AT&L, AT&W1 or AT&(anything) as far as I can tell.  It does
> like ATZ, ATE0 and ATDT though.  I can only communicate with
> the thing at 2400 baud (?).

Telebyte != Telebit