[comp.dcom.modems] Telnet Dialups

cookson@skybridge.scl.cwru.edu (Dean Cookson) (09/06/89)

Does anyone out there have a list of dialups from which someone can telnet??
I am especially interested in one in the Frisco Bay area.

Thanx,

Dean

* Dean Cookson					Cookson@skybridge.scl.cwru.edu*
* Case Western Reserve University		Ha-Ho, I am Vector Man!       *
* Physics Department				Champion of all Physics       *
* Cleveland, Oh 44106				Equations!!                   *

P.S. If possible please reply by e-mail as I don't read this group very often.

Thanx Again.

epsilon@wet.UUCP (Eric P. Scott) (09/07/89)

In article <540@cwjcc.CWRU.Edu> cookson@skybridge.scl.cwru.edu
	(Dean Cookson) writes:
>Does anyone out there have a list of dialups from which someone can telnet??
>I am especially interested in one in the Frisco Bay area.

Frisco?  FRISCO?  Goddamn tourists.

If you're MILNET TACACS-approved there are public dialins (get
the numbers from the NIC, it's a toll-free call).  I don't know
what's going to happen once the Presidio closes.

Anything else you'd have to clear with the sponsoring
institution; no one has "enough" dialins to publicize.

					-=EPS=-