[comp.dcom.modems] Telebit T2500--best price in U.S.?

tempest@wet.UUCP (Ken Lui) (11/07/89)

I'm shopping for a Telebit T2500--PEP and V.32--and I need to
find a place that has the most reasonalbe price.  Does anybody
have a source that they can recommend?  Please e-mail replies as
I *do* read this group...ha, fooled you!  Post or e-mail, it
doesn't matter.

Thanks,

Ken
     Kenneth K.F. Lui	   |  UUCP:	...{ucsfcca|claris}!wet!tempest
     tempest@wet.UUCP	   |  Internet:	cca.ucsf.edu!wet!tempest@cgl.ucsf.edu

akcs.larry@nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) (11/09/89)

>I'm shopping for a Telebit T2500--PEP and V.32--and I need to
>find a place that has the most reasonalbe price.  Does anybody
>have a source that they can recommend?  Please e-mail replies as
>I *do* read this group...ha, fooled you!  Post or e-mail, it

The Internet price is $899 prepaid - or something like $960 on
net 30 terms.  Contact Telebit directly @ 1-800-TELEBIT

tempest@wet.UUCP (Ken Lui) (11/11/89)

In article <[25596e65:59.1]comp.dcom.modems;1@nstar.UUCP> akcs.larry@nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) writes:
>The Internet price is $899 prepaid - or something like $960 on
>net 30 terms.  Contact Telebit directly @ 1-800-TELEBIT
Much appreciated, however, I don't have a site to purchase one
for.

I've only received three responses, including the one from Larry
Snyder.  Thank you, Scott O'Connell, and Mike Ammon.  I followed
up on the two sources you two gave me and I subsequently ordered
a T2500 from Tredent Data Systems yesterday.

For those of you on the net who are interested, and don't have a
UUCP site to buy a T2500 for, here are the two places and contacts:

	Los Altos Networks, Inc.
	26045 Torello Lane
	Los Altos Hills, CA 94022

	1 (415) 941-8031