[comp.dcom.modems] anchor1200powersupply?

sh2v+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (Stephen Hathorne) (11/19/89)

help!

  I have an anchor 1200 baud modem with no power supply.
    a. the manual says 12vdc
    b. the company is out of business
    c. I do not know the polarity of the device, and I need a female plug for it    d. I do not know the amperage required,

can anyone help me
please reply to

sh2v+@andrew.cmu.edu

thank you

stephen hathorne

ellisond@phobos.UUCP (Dell Ellison) (11/28/89)

In article <MZNfVFe00Xo5Q0gHEM@andrew.cmu.edu>, sh2v+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (Stephen Hathorne) writes:
>   I have an anchor 1200 baud modem with no power supply.
>     a. the manual says 12vdc
>     b. the company is out of business
>     c. I do not know the polarity of the device, and I need a female plug for it    d. I do not know the amperage required,
> can anyone help me
> please reply to
> sh2v+@andrew.cmu.edu

You say that Anchor is out of business.
Is this really true?
Please send me more information by mail.

ncar!noao!asuvax!gtephx!ellisond