[comp.dcom.modems] modems!

kcantrel@digi.UUCP (Keith Cantrell) (02/03/90)

In article <1111100002@cdp> caulkins@cdp.UUCP writes:

>Yes.  I don't think Prodigy is worth the $10/Mo they charge.  Too
>slow, no download or upload, not enough data per screen, too manny
>ads and too much hype.
>
>Human interface (particularly the call progress graphics) is
>pretty good.
>
>Dave C

Does anybody know of a Prodigy <--> Usenet gateway or bridge.  I would
like to mail to someone who uses Prodigy.

Keith Cantrell

Keith Cantrell                    Phones:  hm: 214-492-1088
Apollo Computer                            wk: 214-519-2399 @ DSC
A Subsidiary of Hewlett-Packard
USMAIL:                          EMAIL:
2100 Sonata Ln                   cantrell@attctc.DALLAS.TX.US
Carrollton TX 75007                           or
                                   ...!attctc!digi!kcantrel

caulkins@cdp.UUCP (02/04/90)

As far as I know, Prodigy has no gateways to anyone or anything
outside of Prodigy.  I specifically asked about mail to Internet,
and they said it was not possible.  Yet another misfeature ....

Dave C