[comp.dcom.modems] HELP

john@design.axis.fr (John H.) (12/05/89)

In article <856@sys.uea.ac.uk>, superman@sys.uea.ac.uk (System Admin) writes:
> Appeal for all hackers and student organizations in world.
> Please, give morality help and solidarity
> for Czechoslovak students.
> Regards, Friendly hacker. (anon)

AAAAAGH!  How many times do I have to read this CRAAAP!   I am all in favour of
all those nice people in Czechoslovakia having a nice time (although I don't see
why it should be limited to students, a particularly smelly, worthless and
boring subspecies of humanity), but why do we have to hear about it here?

By the way, how are things at crumby old UEA anyway?

John Hughes, (Computer science/Chemistry, University of East Anglia, 1977-1980).

misfit@trauma.guti.sld.AR (Martin Gil) (08/04/90)

HELP
Hi!, I'd like to recieve some information, please send it to the signature
address.
Thanks!!