[comp.dcom.modems] Telebit pricing

chandler@beagle.uucp (Jim Chandler) (09/17/90)

I know this has been asked before but I lost the pricing for TBs.
Who has the lowest prices for Telebit modems.  A client of mine has decided
to purchase them instead of V.32s.  I know uunet sells them but for how much?
Also, do others sell them equally inexpensively.

--
Jim Chandler
asuvax!xroads!beagle!chandler

larry@nstar.uucp (Larry Snyder) (09/18/90)

chandler@beagle.uucp (Jim Chandler) writes:

>to purchase them instead of V.32s.  I know uunet sells them but for how much?
>Also, do others sell them equally inexpensively.

uunet is something like $769 for the plus - which is one of the best
prices that I have seen (unless you pick one up used somewhere)..

 {larry@nstar, uunet!sco!romed!nstar!larry, nstar!larry@ndmath.math.nd.edu}
                          usenet newsfeeds available
         Public Access Unix Site (219) 289-0282 (5 high speed lines)