[net.unix-wizards] mailing list

rsparks%apg-1@sri-unix.UUCP (07/05/83)

From:  Richard K. Sparks (DRSTE-CTC) <rsparks@apg-1>

brl.  Thanks.

                                 Richard K. Sparks
                                 <rsparks @ apg-1>

rsparks%apg-1@sri-unix.UUCP (07/13/83)

From:  Richard K. Sparks (DRSTE-CTC) <rsparks@apg-1>

Mike Muuss,

This is to thank you for recently adding my name to the mailing list of
unix-wizards @ brl.

Request that you now REMOVE my name from this list, as most of the
correspondence is greek to me!  I am on the unix-info list, also, and I would
like to leave my name on that list.

Thanks for your assistance in this matter.

                               Best regards,

                               Richard K. Sparks
                               <rsparks @ apg-1>

btn.tsca%sri-tsc@sri-unix.UUCP (01/06/84)

To whom it may concern,

Please add my name to your mailing list.
My address is : btn@sri-tsca

Thank you kindly.

		Bich T. Nguyen

Fiedler%pco@CISL-SERVICE-MULTICS.ARPA (06/25/84)

I would like to be added to the list receiving Unix-Wizards, also I am
trying to find a net address at berkley to get some info on BSD, like
licensing arangements and pricing for universitys.  Hans Fiedler - Univ.
of Louisville Fiedler%pco -at CISL

mschutz@BBNCCT.ARPA (08/30/84)

From:  Michelle Louise Schutz <mschutz@BBNCCT.ARPA>

Please remove me. Thank you, mschutz

mschutz@DDN1.ARPA (09/07/84)

Comment:
Forwarded message(s):
Date:  Fri, 7 Sep 84 11:27:30 EDT
From: daemon @ ddn1
Subject:  Undeliverable mail
To: mschutz @ ddn1
Text:
Mail addressed to unix-wizards-requests at brl-vgr could not be sent.
550 (USER) Unknown user name in "unix-wizards-requests@brl-vgr"