[comp.dcom.modems] USR HST/DS ???

fordke@infonode.ingr.com (Keith Ford x8614) (10/16/90)

Hello All.  I run a BBS that is hooked into FidoNet, and soon
Usenet.  So, I'm looking at picking up the USR HST/DS modem
with the sysop discount.  I have some questions about this.
If someone knows where I can get some information on this, or
if you have done it yourself, please email me.  I just sold a
system and the money is burning a hole in my pocket.  :-)
--

ice@wang.com (Fredrik Nyman) (10/19/90)

fordke@infonode.ingr.com (Keith Ford x8614) writes:

>Hello All.  I run a BBS that is hooked into FidoNet, and soon
>Usenet.  So, I'm looking at picking up the USR HST/DS modem
>with the sysop discount.  I have some questions about this.
>If someone knows where I can get some information on this, or
>if you have done it yourself, please email me.  I just sold a
>system and the money is burning a hole in my pocket.  :-)

Call US Robotics (1-800-DIAL-USR), Fax'em (708) 982-0823
or call their BBS (708) 982-5092
--
Disclaimer: Wang doesn't care about my opinions, so why should you?
Internet: <ice@jasmine.wang.COM> <ice@wang.COM>  <ice@emil.csd.uu.se>