I'm trying to decipher the USR disconnect message in the I6
summary. Anyone know what "received LD" means?
--
Ken Mandelberg      | km@mathcs.emory.edu          PREFERRED
Emory University    | {rutgers,gatech}!emory!km    UUCP
Dept of Math and CS | km@emory.bitnet              NON-DOMAIN BITNET
Atlanta, GA 30322   | Phone: (404) 727-7963

news@macuni.mqcc.mq.oz (USENET News System) (10/30/90)

From: s8925188@mqcomp.mqcc.mq.OZ (Philip Craig)

LD is the frame used in MNP to signal to the remote end that the link is going
down. Thus this means that the other side is terminating the MNP connection.
I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side...

ACSnet          ( s8925188@mqcomp.mq.oz )
UUCP            ( uunet!munnari!mqcomp.mq.oz!s8925188 )
Internet        ( s8925188%mqcomp.mq.oz@uunet.uu.net )