[comp.dcom.modems] Tech Data

siegel@stsci.EDU (Howard Siegel) (11/02/90)

In <1990Nov01.145958.16187@nstar.uucp>, larry@nstar.uucp writes:
> >anyone had any experience with the new Intel 9600EX or the Practical
> >Peripherals PM9600SA V.32/V.42bis?
>
> I've heard good things about the Intel modem - and nothing about
> the PP.  Tech Data has the Intel modems for around $470 - while the
> PP is now priced at $454.  The PP is still on back order.

There have been several references to Tech Data as a source for the
Intel modems.  There has also been at least one request for their address
and telephone numbers, but I have yet to see this information come through.
So, can someone PLEASE post this information or mail it to me.

    ==-->> Standard disclaimers applied.  Your mileage will vary! <<--==

    Howard Siegel    (301) 338-4418
    TRW   c/o Space Telescope Science Institute   Baltimore, MD 21218
    Internet:  siegel@stsci.edu          SPAN:  STOSC::SIEGEL
    uucp:  {arizona,decvax,hao}!noao!stsci!siegel