[comp.dcom.modems] Need help with T2500

ses@naitc.naitc.com (Steve Steiner) (11/08/90)

I was wondering if anybody could give me some pointers on how to find the
firmware level of my T2500?

Thanks in advance.
--
Steve Steiner - A consultant with Analysts International Corporation
	ses@naitc.naitc.com - A. C. Nielsen, Bannockburn Il.

In article <1990Nov08.135111.5909@naitc.naitc.com> ses@bbs.naitc.com (Steve Steiner) writes:
> I was wondering if anybody could give me some pointers on how to find the
> firmware level of my T2500?

ATN? displays all the modem information, including the firmware identifier.

ses@naitc.naitc.com (Steve Steiner) (11/13/90)

I would like to thank all those who have responded to my plea for help.
Your help is greatly appreciated.