[comp.dcom.modems] Trailblazer+ Rom Version

jjwcmp@isc.rit.edu (Jeff Wasilko) (01/14/91)

I am in the process of purchasing a Trailblazer + (used). I'm told it
has ROM version BA5.0. The modem will be used to talk to another
'blazer+ for exchanging Mac pre-press files (no uucp here...)

Are there any major problems that would warrant me upgrading to version
7.0 ROMS? Is there a list of bug fixes in each ROM available?

Thanks,

JEff
--
| RIT VAX/VMS Systems: |     Jeff Wasilko     |     RIT Ultrix Systems:     |
|BITNET: jjwcmp@ritvax +----------------------+ INET:jjwcmp@ultb.isc.rit.edu|

larry@nstar.rn.com (Larry Snyder) (01/16/91)

jjwcmp@isc.rit.edu (Jeff Wasilko) writes:

>has ROM version BA5.0. The modem will be used to talk to another
>'blazer+ for exchanging Mac pre-press files (no uucp here...)

>Are there any major problems that would warrant me upgrading to version
>7.0 ROMS? Is there a list of bug fixes in each ROM available?

We have BA5.00 proms in our Trailblazers here - and don't have
ANY problems.

--
   Larry Snyder, NSTAR Public Access Unix 219-289-0282 (HST/PEP/V.32/v.42bis)
                        regional UUCP mapping coordinator