[comp.dcom.modems] USR Robotics Sysop Program

luce@aurs01.UUCP (J. Luce) (02/22/91)

Here I was, trying to decide, do I buy PPI or Intel 9600s under the
Sysop program... prices are $339 PPI and $399 Intel.

The phone rings...

Yes, this is John Luce. Yes I run the Lunatic Fringe BBS.

Would I like to buy the US Robotics DUAL STANDARD for $499????

Is the Pope Catholic? Do birds fly?

I would imagine the other models have also dropped. This is a $200 drop
in price from the former Sysop deal...

Just thought y'all would like to know <grin>...

John Luce               | Life is the leading cause of death
Alcatel Network Systems | -----------------------------------------
Raleigh, NC             | Standard Disclaimer Applies
919-850-6787            | Mail? Here? Try aurs01!aurw46!luce@mcnc.org
-------------------------------- or John.Luce@f130.n151.z1.fidonet.org

necka@motcid.UUCP (William J. Necka) (02/28/91)

In article <756@hwsw.gedas.de> barmeier@hwsw.gedas.de (Mathias Barmeier) writes:
>the USR sysop program. Does anyone know the phone/fax number
>of US Robotics? I would like to order a DUAL STANDARD for

	They have an BBS that has information on the SYSOP Deal
	and other useful files. The number is 1-708-982-5092.
	They also have a second BBS that is not usually
	listed; however it is run by their TECH Dept. and
	may be useful if you have a technical question.
	The number is 1-708-982-5274.

      --          x                              || William Necka -
   __/  \__/\/\/\/ \____     Motorola Cellular   ||    uunet!motcid!necka
  /  \__/  \      _/ [][\_ Arlignton Heights Il. || Opinions expressed are not
  \__/  \__/     (________)    708-632-4435      || necessarily my employer's.