[comp.dcom.modems] Modems for use in Hungary

cetron@cc.utah.edu (Ed Cetron, CED) (04/01/91)

Does anyone know of 2400 or 9600 modems that are certified for use in Hungary?
We just learned that Hayes is ok in Germany and will work in Hungary (but they
won't say that (-:  ) but is not authorized/certified in Hungary.  Any
suggestions?  We have several people at a job site over there and are having a
heck of a time getting them online......

Thanx in advance...

-ed

cetron@cc.utah.edu
or please feel free to call:
216-523-5018

gandrews@netcom.COM (Greg Andrews) (04/03/91)

In article <1991Apr1.044048.21864@fcom.cc.utah.edu> cetron@cc.utah.edu writes:

>Does anyone know of 2400 or 9600 modems that are certified for use in
>Hungary?

The information I have indicates that Telebit TrailBlazer Pluses may
be certified (it doesn't say for sure).

You can contact the main European office to find out:

Telebit Network Technologies S.A.
255 Route d'Arlon
L-8011 Strassen
G.D. de Luxembourg
Telephone:  011-352-31-9645
Fax:        011-352-31-9672

--
|  Greg Andrews   |       UUCP: {apple,amdahl,claris}!netcom!gandrews    |