[comp.dcom.modems] Communications Test Program

kkwwkk@mixcom.COM (Thomas Shaw) (04/09/91)

In the article "High Speed Safety" by Ken Krechmer in the
April 1991 issue of Byte, there is mention of a program
called Communications Test Program by R. Scott Associates
of Raleigh, North Carolina.  Does anyone know how I can get
a hold of this program?

Thanks

Tom

--
    The call to wander is strong and I am eager to see where it leads.
    (Right now I am wandering across the net land)

tnixon@hayes.uucp (04/11/91)

In article <501@mixcom.COM>, kkwwkk@mixcom.COM (Thomas Shaw) writes:

> In the article "High Speed Safety" by Ken Krechmer in the
> April 1991 issue of Byte, there is mention of a program
> called Communications Test Program by R. Scott Associates
> of Raleigh, North Carolina.  Does anyone know how I can get
> a hold of this program?

Well, I imagine the best way would be to contact R. Scott Associates
or Ken Krechmer.

	R. Scott Associates, Inc.
	5711 Six Forks Road, Suite 301
	Raleigh  NC  27609
	(919) 846-7171

	Ken Krechmer
	Action Consulting
	757 Greeg Road
	Palo Alto  CA  94303
	(415) 856-8836
	kkrechmer@attmail.com

--
Toby Nixon, Principal Engineer    | Voice   +1-404-840-9200  Telex 151243420
Hayes Microcomputer Products Inc. | Fax     +1-404-447-0178  CIS   70271,404