[comp.dcom.modems] Configuring Everex Modems for PC clones

deke@ee.rochester.edu (Dikran Kassabian) (04/16/91)

A friend of mine who is a member of physics faculty at Long Island University
sent a note asking about Everex modems.  I don't know the answer, but perhaps
some of you do.

Please reply either to me <deke@ee.rochester.edu> or to Dr. Moose directly
as MOOSE@LIUVAX on bitnet or with the partially kludged domain address :-\
<MOOSE%LIUVAX.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>

> From: <MOOSE%LIUVAX.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
> Subject:  modem doc
> To: deke@ee.rochester.edu
>
> Deke,
>
>      I've been given 2 Everex internal modems for PC/Pc clones, but
>      don't have the documentation, so I don't know the jumper settings for
>      com1 and com2, etc. Do you by chance have any of these modems in use
>      there, or know anyone who might have one, so I could get the info?
>
> Allan

Thanks in advance,

      ^Deke Kassabian,   deke@ee.rochester.edu   or   ur-valhalla!deke
   Univ of Rochester, Dept of EE, Rochester, NY 14627     (+1 716-275-3106)