[comp.dcom.modems] Concord Data Systems V22 SERIES II Modem help

smacsuibhne@dit.ie (05/21/91)

Would any person have any information on a
Concord Data Systems  V22bis SERIES II  Modem.

I'm looking for anything, the address of the company, Operating Manual
preferably but even the specs would do.

Failing that, does anybody know if it can opperate as an auto dial modem?
and how the dip switches should be set?

I'm willing to cover any reasonable cost of copying and postage.

Thanks
Sean Mac Suibhne                     SMacSuibhne@dit.ie
C/O Telecoms Dept.,
Kevin Street C.O.T.
Dublin 8
Ireland

lstowell@pyrnova.pyramid.com (Lon Stowell) (05/22/91)

In article <8567.283841e5@dit.ie> smacsuibhne@dit.ie writes:
>Would any person have any information on a
>Concord Data Systems  V22bis SERIES II  Modem.
>
>I'm looking for anything, the address of the company, Operating Manual
>preferably but even the specs would do.
>
>Failing that, does anybody know if it can opperate as an auto dial modem?
>and how the dip switches should be set?

   Mail bounced....so posting.

   Concord Data Systems
   397 Williams St.
   Marlborough Mass.  01752
   617-460-0808 Voice
   95-1793      Telex
   617-480-0511 FAX

tnixon@hayes.uucp (05/23/91)

In article <8567.283841e5@dit.ie>, smacsuibhne@dit.ie writes:

> Would any person have any information on a
> Concord Data Systems  V22bis SERIES II  Modem.
>
> I'm looking for anything, the address of the company, Operating Manual
> preferably but even the specs would do.

Concord Data Systems no longer exists as an independent company,
having been bought out by Memotec a couple of years ago.  I believe
Memotec is still servicing Concord products.  They can be reached
at:

	Memotec Datacom Inc.
	40 High Street
	North Andover,  Massachusetts 01845
	+1-508-681-0600

--
Toby Nixon, Principal Engineer    | Voice   +1-404-840-9200  Telex 151243420
Hayes Microcomputer Products Inc. | Fax     +1-404-447-0178  CIS   70271,404