[comp.dcom.modems] BoardWatch Magazine

rcarter@DDN-WMS.DDN.MIL (Page Carter) (06/14/91)

There have been several comments and queries about BOARDWATCH magazine.
I have been a subscriber for about three months, and can state that it
is an excellent source of information on electronic bulletin board
systems and online information services. It keeps up to date on modem
developments, online databases, etc. It has a section each month on the
Internet. For information on subscription plans write to BOARDWATCH
MAGAZINE, 5970 South Vivian St., Littleton, CO 80127. I have no connection
with the magazine other than as a satisfied subscriber.   Page Carter

Erik.Jacobson@tdkt.kksys.MN.ORG (Erik Jacobson) (06/17/91)

> BTW, what is this Boardwatch magazine?  Is it a magazine devoted to
> BBSs?  Tell me more!

It is a great bulletin board magazine.  There is a print style, and an on-line
version on some BBS systems.  I get the magazine that comes to my door rather
than paying the extra to have an on-line version on my BBS.  Someone else posted
pricing information, so I won't bother.

For more information on BoardWatch, E-mail:

jack.rickard@csn.org (Internet)

FAX: +1 303 973 3731
FidoNet: 104/555
GEnie: JACK.RICKARD
CompuServe:71177,2310
MCI Mail: 418-7112
Orders Voice: +1 303 973 6038
On-Line info service: +1 303 973 4222 (2400)
                    : +1 303 933 2286 (9600 HST/V32)

US Mail Address:
BoardWatch Magazine
5970 South Vivian Street
Littleton, CO 80127

(These address and phone numbers came out of the magazine itself)

Jack is the editor, and would be happy to give you any information
- I am sure.

BoardWatch has several articles in it from ShareWare, to the current "news" in
cyberspace, helpful hints, some ads, BBS lists, and feature articles.

I am very happy with the magazine.  I plan to continue getting it.

Erik@tdkt.kksys.mn.org

 * Origin: Dark Knight's Table: Mtka, MN 612.938.8924 HST DS (1:282/31)