[comp.terminals] Televideo 970 Help?

scott@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (Scott Hazen Mueller) (09/11/89)

We recently acquired a used Televideo 970, without documentation.  Every
time I use it, I get to reset baud rate, parity, etc. manually.  I'm sure
that there's a key sequence to get it to save the settings, since I accidently
changed them once, but I can't seem to duplicate it.  Does anyone out there
know how to save changed setups to NVR on this beast?

Thanks in advance, and I'll provide a summary to any who request it from me.
--
Scott Hazen Mueller| scott@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (ames|pyramid|vsi1)!zorch!scott
685 Balfour Drive  | (408) 298-6213   |Mail to fusion-request@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG

In article <878@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> I wrote:
|We recently acquired a used Televideo 970, without documentation.  Every
|time I use it, I get to reset baud rate, parity, etc. manually.  I'm sure
|that there's a key sequence to get it to save the settings, since I accidently
|changed them once, but I can't seem to duplicate it.  Does anyone out there
|know how to save changed setups to NVR on this beast?
|
|Thanks in advance, and I'll provide a summary to any who request it from me.

Fast answer award goes to:

<From: Wayne Sung <sung@mcnc.org>
<Subject: Re: Televideo 970 Help?

<while still in the setup menu do a ^S