[comp.terminals] Need terminfo desc for HP laserjet II

bob@rancor.UUCP (Bob Willcox) (07/15/90)

I am looking for a terminfo description for my HP Laserjet Series II
to use with the standard printer interface on ESIX 5.3.2.  Anybody got
one of these they'd like to e-mail me?  Also, once upon a time I had
source for a PD untic command but can no longer find it.  Anyone know
where I might get a copy of this?

Thanks,
--
Bob Willcox             ...!{rutgers|ames}!cs.utexas.edu!romp!rancor!bob
Phone: 512 258-4224

In article <277@rancor.UUCP> bob@rancor.UUCP (Bob Willcox) writes:
>source for a PD untic command but can no longer find it.  Anyone know
>where I might get a copy of this?

Since you are running System V/386, the infocmp command is available
which has as one of its functions, the ability to decompile a terminfo
description.

                                                Sterling, VA 22170