[comp.terminals] Help needed with VT102 terminal

mitchell@ohstpy.mps.ohio-state.edu (08/11/90)

   I have recently purchased a used Digital VT102 terminal.  The problem
is that I have no idea what the "set up" bits do because they are not
labled.  There are 7 blocks with 4 bits each.  Can someone please discribe
the purpose of each bit to me.  It would be a great help.

            MUCH THANKS

                    Tom

frank@urz.unibas.ch (08/14/90)

In article <8603.26c2c0bf@ohstpy.mps.ohio-state.edu>, mitchell@ohstpy.mps.ohio-state.edu writes:

>    I have recently purchased a used Digital VT102 terminal.  The problem
> is that I have no idea what the "set up" bits do because they are not
> labled.  There are 7 blocks with 4 bits each.  Can someone please discribe
> the purpose of each bit to me.  It would be a great help.
>
>             MUCH THANKS
>
>                     Tom

Take a look at the underside of the keyboard. It should have a label
sticked to it with all the descriptions you need!
(if your one of the very unlucky ones, well I can get you the data, but not
before next week..)

Robert