[comp.terminals] Info/termcap for HP 125 needed

kevin@ucrmath.ucr.edu (peter kevin lund) (01/09/91)

  I'm looking for a termcap (or any information really) on an HP 125
series 100 I recently came into posession of...an explanation of the
'load op sys' option would be especially appreciated...thanks!

     Kevin Lund (kevin@ucrmath.ucr.edu)

hm@hcshh.UUCP (Hellmuth Michaelis) (01/10/91)

In <10964@ucrmath.ucr.edu> kevin@ucrmath.ucr.edu (peter kevin lund) writes:

>  I'm looking for a termcap (or any information really) on an HP 125
>series 100 I recently came into posession of...an explanation of the
>'load op sys' option would be especially appreciated...thanks!

use the termcap entry of an HP2621, the terminal portion of an HP125
is exactly like this.

'load op sys' loads the CP/M operating system from a (floppy) disk
drive connected to the hpib.

hellmuth
Hellmuth Michaelis   HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH    Hamburg, Europe
uucp: hm@hcshh.UUCP (..!mcsun!unido!hcshh!hm)            phone: +49 40 5501075