[comp.terminals] termcap for tek4205?

msp33327@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Michael S. Pereckas) (12/05/90)

Does anyone have a termcap entry for the tex 4205?

--

Michael Pereckas               * InterNet: m-pereckas@uiuc.edu *
just another student...          (CI$: 72311,3246)

schmadel@rhrk.uni-kl.de (Herr Schmadel / Chemie) (01/29/91)

Newsgroups: comp.terminals
Subject: TEKTRONIX 4211 - Emulation needed

          Dear UNIX-users,

i need a TEKTRONIX 4211 - Emulation on a UNIX - machine (IRIS4D,
SILICON GRAPHICS).  I make GKSM-Metafiles with the ERLANGER GRAPHICS,
which are colored, and which can be displayed on TEKTRONIX 4014 only in
black/white mode or on TEKTRONIX 4211 colored. Because I display regularly
more than one curve and the curves are very similar, I must display the curves
in color; therefore I need as fast as possible a Program which emulates a
TEKTRONIX 4211 or a termcap/terminfo - entry for X - windows.

                             Much thanks in foreward

                                         Klaus Schmadel