[comp.terminals] Wanted: terminfo or termcap for qvt-103

rose@acf9.nyu.edu (David Rose) (03/29/91)

  It looks sort of like a vt100, but no entry in our termcap stuff.
E-mail response please.  Thanx,

Dave Rose
Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences (NYU)
251 Mercer Street
New York, NY 10012
rose@math.nyu.edu

phys169@csc.canterbury.ac.nz (04/03/91)

In article <rose.670212582@acf9>, rose@acf9.nyu.edu (David Rose) writes:
>   It [QVT103] looks sort of like a vt100, but no entry in our termcap stuff.
> E-mail response please.  Thanx,

The QVT103 is indeed like the VT100, and even more like the VT131. Like the
VT131, it reports ESC [ ? 7 c to the ESC [ c "identify yourself" request, but
it can answer exactly the same as a VT100 when set up in that mode.

I have more detailed information if you (or anyone) needs it - let me know and
I'll post a table comparing QVT103, VT100, VT220, VT330, WY99, WY160, TVI970,
and a few other versions of the ANSI "standard" (ha!) control sequences.

Mark Aitchison, Physics, University of Canterbury, New Zealand.