[comp.terminals] FAST CASH

pataky@tove.cs.umd.edu (Bill Pataky) (05/29/91)

In article <12531@uwm.edu> iluvls@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (James E Parks) writes:
>             PLEASE TAKE OUT 5 MIN. TO READ FOLLOWING ARTICLE
>
>               Just so you know,, I was  very skeptical of the
>      line they are giving below as an easy way to lose five bucks,

[ B.S. deleted ]

Mr. Parks, if you insist on promoting illegal activities like this,
please don't do it in comp.terminals!

	Bill Pataky
	domain:	pataky@itd.nrl.navy.mil		     voice: 202.404.8355
	path: 	..!uunet!itd.nrl.navy.mil!pataky     fax:   202.404.7942

rnelson@yoda.eecs.wsu.edu (Roger Nelson - Grad Student) (05/29/91)

This is obviously a variation on the chain letter.  I don't think
it is appropriate net traffic and certianly not for this newsgroup.

James, can you cancel this article before we indundate the net
with these postings?