[comp.mail.uucp] looking for uuslave source

djt@hotps.ATT.COM (Dave Trulli) (07/12/87)

Can anyone send me where to find a copy of uuslave
or maybe time for a repost of the source on the net.

			Thanks
--
UUCP:	ihnp4!hotps!djt			Dave Trulli  NN2Z
	djt@hotps.ATT.COM		AT&T Network Systems

pozar@hoptoad.uucp (Tim Pozar) (07/14/87)

In article <305@hotps.ATT.COM> djt@hotps.ATT.COM (Dave Trulli) writes:

>Can anyone send me where to find a copy of uuslave
>or maybe time for a repost of the source on the net.

     I will be passing on the latest version of uuslave for
MS-DOS to John Gilmore.  This version will have a full blown
master mode and is the center point to a package at this point
called UFGATE.  John Gavin, Garry Paxinos wrote the utilities
that surround uuslave to form a gateway between fido and uucp.
(I wrote a litte on it too, and most of the foundation of uuslave
was laied by John Gilmore.)   Uuslave is currently being pulled
apart into modules by Garry and will be sent to me to be passed
onto John for combining into other versions.  Hang in there!

--
        Tim Pozar
UUCP    pozar@hoptoad.UUCP