[comp.mail.uucp] smail 2.5 patch request

mike@medman.UUCP (Michael Kent) (04/19/88)

I have smail 2.5 patchlevel 3.  If there are any higher patchlevels, would
someone please send me them?

--
Michael Kent                              mike@medman.UUCP
Personalized Programming, Inc.

bill@ssbn.WLK.COM (Bill Kennedy) (04/20/88)

In article <298@medman.UUCP> mike@medman.UUCP (Michael Kent) writes:
>I have smail 2.5 patchlevel 3.  If there are any higher patchlevels, would
>someone please send me them?

I must live in a cave, I wasn't aware that there were any patches to smail
2.5.  Could someone please explain what they are and what they do?  I have
had no trouble at all with the distribution version and didn't see any