[comp.mail.uucp] fsuucp beta available

chris@fubarsys.slo.ca.us (Fubar Guru) (06/06/89)

fsuucp, yet another PC uucp, is available for anonymous FTP from
polyslo.calpoly.edu. This implementation is a beta version. It contains a
standard (VERY standard) version of the "g" protocol, a SLIGHTLY enhanced
dialer, and rnews/rmail programmes. Included is a subset MAIL and READNEWS
as well as a seperate POSTNEWS.
These are operational skeletons of a final polished version. Anyone
interested should use the beta version and send in bug reports, wishlists,
and enhancement suggestions.
This software is shareware, all registered users will receive a final
version disk and printed manual in the mail when it is ready.

Non-FTP'ers and enquiries can be sent to chris@fubarsys.slo.ca.us (if the
domain isn't operable yet, try fubarsys!chris@polyslo.calpoly.edu)

Thanks to everyone who has helped out so far, i hope this package helps
those who need it.
---
Christopher J. Ambler     Fubar Systems BBS     1525 Mill #6  San Luis Obispo,
----------------------------------------------\ California, 93401-2543 USA
n@m_atl(s)a@spa->a@n_af(via-conv)n@w_med      | (805) 546-0820 Voice
-> Diplomacy, it's not just a game, it's WAR! | (805) 544-9234 Data/BBS

alexc@psueea.UUCP (Alex M. Chan.) (06/07/89)

In article <0281@fubarsys.slo.ca.us> chris@fubarsys.slo.ca.us writes:

>Non-FTP'ers and enquiries can be sent to chris@fubarsys.slo.ca.us (if the
>domain isn't operable yet, try fubarsys!chris@polyslo.calpoly.edu)
>
>Thanks to everyone who has helped out so far, i hope this package helps
>those who need it.
>---
>Christopher J. Ambler     Fubar Systems BBS     1525 Mill #6  San Luis Obispo,
>----------------------------------------------\ California, 93401-2543 USA
>n@m_atl(s)a@spa->a@n_af(via-conv)n@w_med      | (805) 546-0820 Voice
>-> Diplomacy, it's not just a game, it's WAR! | (805) 544-9234 Data/BBS

Sorry to for posting, but the mailer at this site bounced off my reply to
Christ.

I would like to get hold of a copy of this fsuucp, could you please
let me know how could I register for a copy of the shareware ?
I could be reached by e-mail at the following uucp address. ( Currently running
UUPC interim 1.5 )

uunet!tektronix!nosun!whizz!tanya!root

Thanks, much.

AC.