[comp.mail.uucp] Where are the overseas map updates?

campbell@redsox.bsw.com (Larry Campbell) (10/08/89)

I just noticed that many files in my map directory hadn't been updated since
April.  This includes all the maps for Australia, as well as Mexico, Hong
Kong, Nicaragua, and several other countries.  I can't believe that net
topology in Australia hasn't changed in six months -- what's up?
--
Larry Campbell                          The Boston Software Works, Inc.
campbell@bsw.com                        120 Fulton Street

kre@cs.mu.oz.au (Robert Elz) (10/15/89)

In article <1461@redsox.bsw.com>,
campbell@redsox.bsw.com (Larry Campbell) writes:
> I can't believe that net
> topology in Australia hasn't changed in six months -- what's up?

This is mostly my fault, new Australian maps will get
posted sometime.  Not that topology changes matter,
if you look in the Australian maps you will see that there
is just about no data, just comments (or if you prefer,
data for uuhosts).  The pathalias data that is there very
rarely changes.

kre