[comp.mail.uucp] UFGATE

pozar@hoptoad.uucp (Tim Pozar) (10/19/89)

In article <386@alfred.UUCP> tarpit!alfred!elliot writes:

>I have been trying to get a hold of a copy of FSUUCP or UFGATE. Both are DOS
>clones of uucp. As yet, I have not been able to find either one. I have
>tried connecting to the Fubar Systems BBS twice but after the modem answers,
>I get no responce. Does not make me think good things about the home of
>FSUUCP. What I really want is a full-featured DOS version of UUCP. I have
>UUPC running, and it works fine but it lacks some features. Does anybody out
>there have any suggestion as to where I can get either UFGATE or FSUUCP or
>some other similar piece of software???  Thanx,

     You can get the UFGATE files from ---
---
     You can download the UFGATE package from the Late Night
Software BBS at:
		    +1 415 695 0759.

     Currently we have a USRobotics dual standard (HST/v.32)
9600b/s modem.  The time to transfer the file (UFGATE.ARC)
at 9600b/s is 10 minutes, or at 2400b/s, it would be about 40
minutes.

     We also accept floppies.  You can send either 360Kbyte or
1.2Mbyte, five and a quarter inch floppies.  If you send 360Kbyte
floppies, send four.  The package will fit completely on one
1.2Mbyte floppy.  The floppies should be pre-formatted on your
machine.

     Send the floppies in a standard floppy mailer with a return
label, and return postage to:
	Late Night Software
	Tim Pozar
	671 28th Street
	San Francisco, CA 94131

     If you have further questions, you can write us at the above
address, or call us at +1 415 695 7727, or write to the Email
address below.

Internet: Tim.Pozar@f555.n125.z1.fidonet.org
    UUCP: ...!sun!hoptoad!fidogate!pozar

--