[comp.mail.uucp] As regards UFGATE

knutsen@pilot.njin.net (Mark Knutsen) (10/21/89)

In article <386@alfred.UUCP> elliot@alfred.UUCP (Elliot Dierksen) writes:

> I have been trying to get a hold of a copy of FSUUCP or UFGATE.

Judging strictly from the documentation, UFGATE is a fine program.
Unfortunately for me, using it requires a Fidonet-compatible mailer
program, and I can't seem to find BinkleyTerm anywhere on the net.
Any pointers?  Anonymous ftp would be best.
--
Mark (I went to Norway this summer) Knutsen | "Not of  | knutsen@pilot.njin.net
Student Systems Programmer                  |  this    |    knutsen@rutgers.edu

akcs.larry@nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) (10/21/89)

>Judging strictly from the documentation, UFGATE is a fine program.
>Unfortunately for me, using it requires a Fidonet-compatible mailer
>program, and I can't seem to find BinkleyTerm anywhere on the net.
>Any pointers?  Anonymous ftp would be best.

You could call 219-237-0654 and download Binkleyterm 2.30 from this
system (a regular bbs with HST modems).

I'm in the process (hopefully this weekend) of installing Ufgate &
Binkleyterm under VP/ix.

news@m2xenix.UUCP (news aka randy) (10/25/89)

BinkleyTerm is _not_ needed to run an ersatz-uucp node on MS-DROSS.  All one
needs is a package like UFGATE and a message reader such as MsgEd.

--
uunet!{ tektronix!nosun!qiclab, oresoft, littlei!intelhf }!m2xenix!news