[comp.mail.uucp] Where is smail?

det@hawkmoon.MN.ORG (Derek E. Terveer) (05/24/90)

In article <1990May21.100402.2725@cti-software.nl> pim@cti-software.nl (Pim Zandbergen) writes:
> lyndon@cs.AthabascaU.CA (Lyndon Nerenberg) writes:
>
> >If you do take a copy of smail3.1, make sure to apply patch 18 ASAP!
>
> Now if I only could find patch #18 !
> I've been looking for it for ages now.

And ditto for patches 15..18.  I have been trying for almost two *years* now
(off and on, obviously (:-() to get *valid* patches 15 through 17 for smail3,
without success.  The smail patch server never seems to work and the one time i
got someone to send me patches 15..17, patches 16 and 17 were corrupted.  Does
anyone know if the patch server has gone away or what the correct address is or
where one can get the patches for smail3?  (i am currently running 3.14)

derek
--
Derek Terveer		det@hawkmoon.MN.ORG