[comp.mail.uucp] How do you make user's accountable

ingoldsb@ctycal.UUCP (Terry Ingoldsby) (01/19/91)

In article <1443@digi.lonestar.org>, kcantrel@digi.lonestar.org (Keith Cantrell) writes:
> I was trying to setup some kind of accounting on the UUCP usage and ran
> into a little problem, there is no way to figure out who to charge UUCP
> time to when you receive mail.  This normally would not be a problem, but a

I require this sort of thing too.  It has to be able to cope with both generic
uucp and mail.  I'd rather not write it if someone already has.

--
  Terry Ingoldsby                ctycal!ingoldsb%cpsc.ucalgary.ca
  Land Information Services                 or