[comp.mail.uucp] Calling multiple numbers

terry@jgaltstl.UUCP (terry linhardt) (03/05/91)

I have a site which has given me three possible numbers to
call to make a uucp connection. The idea is that if one is
busy I can try the next number. There is no 'hunt' sequence on
the receiving end...just three possible phone numbers.

If I set up three entries in my Systems file (I am running BNU),
will my system automatically try to call the next number if it
gets a 'busy' on the first number?

If this is not the correct approach, I would appreciate some
pointers.

|  Terry Linhardt      The Lafayette Group      uunet!jgaltstl!terry  |

joe@cbnews.att.com (joseph.t.judge) (03/08/91)

	Just list them in the Systems file. Put each one on a line with the
	full info but each with a separate phone number - the uucico
	will walk through the Systems file and try each one in order.

	- joe