[comp.mail.uucp] Dbase iii

Chuck.McKnight@f104.n170.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Chuck McKnight) (03/24/91)

 RB>I be a lookin for a utility program that will create .NDX files for
 RB>dBase III .DBF files...

 RB>Got anything on your system that would accomodate me...

 RB>I am using Doorbase V1.8 to offer database on my Wildcat! and am
 RB>creating the dBase III .DBF files with the Export function from
 RB>Q&A, now all I need is a way to create the .NDX files and I have
 RB>it made...

Richard,

   I've got the SOFTC library available for download or file
request here (SOFTC2.ZIP).  This is a C library for interfacing
into dBase.  I'll see if I can whip up an .NDX file maker if you
don't work in C.  Let me know.

 RB>Also, got any idea who can issue me an address for the FIDO NET...
 RB>have to have that address before I can configure D'Bridge

   You'll need to contact your local Fidonet Net Coordinator for
a node number.  You should be able to use the -1/-1 node for a
temporary node number though.

Cya!

Chuck

--- XBBS/HEd 1.17 & XST23a
 * Origin: The C-Shore BBS (45:540/104) (1:170/104)

--
Chuck McKnight - via FidoNet node 1:324/121 (UUCP/UseNet<->FidoNet gateway)
UUCP:  wizvax!buscard!170!104!Chuck.McKnight