[comp.mail.uucp] Tomfoolery!

Al.Cooper@f0.n513.z45.FIDONET.ORG (Al Cooper) (03/30/91)

 * Replying to a message originally to All
 >    Hmmm. Seems we have several people in the net that have
 > instigated the possibility of organizing a VNET CONVENTION. A
 > weekend or so of gaming, partying, and general Mayhem. A
 > possible location mentioned has been LAS VEGAS, although
 > others do come to mind.
 >
 >    I need to hear from EVERYONE on this and what you think of
 > the idea. If there is enough response, I will start checking
 > into what can be done and when and where and the other good
 > stuff that goes along with it.
 >
 >    God. Can you imagine, in your nightmares, the outcome of
 > VNET in one area for a few days...?
 >
 >    (They'll probably outlaw conventions....)
 >
 >                Ron
 >
 > ---
 >  * Origin: VNET RPG BACKBONE - [619] 347-0353 HST/V42
 > (45:45/0)
Hi Ron,
My wife and I would like to attend, depending on when and where it
is. Las Vegas sounds good to us. Keep us posted.
                                             - Al -
---
 * Origin: Central City Hub, San Diego, CA 1-619-583-1626 (45:513/0)

--
Al Cooper - via FidoNet node 1:324/121 (UUCP/UseNet<->FidoNet gateway)
UUCP:  wizvax!buscard!45!513!0!Al.Cooper

Ron.Lahti@f0.n45.z45.FIDONET.ORG (Ron Lahti) (03/30/91)

   Hmmm. Seems we have several people in the net that have
instigated the possibility of organizing a VNET CONVENTION. A
weekend or so of gaming, partying, and general Mayhem. A possible
location mentioned has been LAS VEGAS, although others do come to
mind.

   I need to hear from EVERYONE on this and what you think of the
idea. If there is enough response, I will start checking into what
can be done and when and where and the other good stuff that goes
along with it.

   God. Can you imagine, in your nightmares, the outcome of VNET in
one area for a few days...?

   (They'll probably outlaw conventions....)

               Ron

---
 * Origin: VNET RPG BACKBONE - [619] 347-0353 HST/V42 (45:45/0)

--
Ron Lahti - via FidoNet node 1:324/121 (UUCP/UseNet<->FidoNet gateway)
UUCP:  wizvax!buscard!45!45!0!Ron.Lahti