[comp.mail.uucp] UUCP for MessDOS

n8443916@unicorn.cc.wwu.edu (John Gossman) (05/29/91)

I need a UUCP "clone" for MessDOS, with source.  I have a 1985 thing called
UUCLONE that doesn't quite work...  Is there a newer version of this, or
something better available somewhere?  Replies by E-mail, please.  Thanks!

6600joef@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Joe Foster) (06/02/91)

In article <1991May28.182326.17482@unicorn.cc.wwu.edu> n8443916@unicorn.cc.wwu.edu (John Gossman) writes:

>I need a UUCP "clone" for MessDOS, with source.  I have a 1985 thing called
>UUCLONE that doesn't quite work...  Is there a newer version of this, or
>something better available somewhere?  Replies by E-mail, please.  Thanks!

I have seen something called UUPC. I think it's HoneyDanBer compatible, but I
didn't try setting it up. It did include source, however, and it was uploaded
to the BBS I got it from sometime in 1990. It comes in two ZIP files, each
around 200k. Shall I try to track down the author?

						Joe Foster
						6600joef@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu