[comp.mail.headers] more about Social Security

phil@amdcad.UUCP (01/27/87)

Please! This is not the place to talk about such topics. I'd be happy
to discuss this in talk.politics. I'm sorry I brought it up, let's not
compound the problem by discussing it any further here.

--
 Paul Slansky: Those who believe that President Reagan had to have known about
 secret fund diversions to the Contras are overlooking Reagan's hard-won

 Phil Ngai +1 408 749 5720
 UUCP: {ucbvax,decwrl,hplabs,allegra}!amdcad!phil
 ARPA: amdcad!phil@decwrl.dec.com