[comp.mail.headers] Looking for C code to parse RFC822 headers

mwm@violet.berkeley.edu (Mike (My watch has windows) Meyer) (03/18/88)

I need code to deal with these things. Surely somewhere there is code
that does it that I can have? More likely to get the code write that
way.

	<mike

--
Lather was thirty years old today,			Mike Meyer
They took away all of his toys.				mwm@berkeley.edu

marvit@hpcea.CE.HP.COM (Peter Marvit) (03/29/88)

MH has a number of routines to parse and deal with RFC822 headers.  You can
get MH via anonymous ftp from a number of places, including dewey.udel.edu
(192.5.39.2).

-Peter Marvit
 HP Labs

cranor@udel.EDU (Chuck Cranor) (03/29/88)

In article <1760001@hpcea.CE.HP.COM> marvit@hpcea.CE.HP.COM (Peter Marvit) writes:
>MH has a number of routines to parse and deal with RFC822 headers.  You can
>get MH via anonymous ftp from a number of places, including dewey.udel.edu
>(192.5.39.2).

Oops!   You've got it wrong, it should be "louie.udel.edu",
[192.5.39.3] or [10.0.0.96].

						Chuck
--
Chuck Cranor
University of Delaware  PHONE: (302)-451-6660 (UDel), (302)-737-5852 (home)