[comp.mail.headers] Corrections of fact

lmb@vsi1.UUCP (Larry Blair) (08/12/88)

In article <Aug.11.20.54.50.1988.29090@aramis.rutgers.edu> webber@aramis.rutgers.edu (Bob Webber) writes:
> [[a lot of stuff supporting my point of view, but not important to this
> posting]]

Just when this discussion had reached it's apogee of pendanticism [now you know
why I program instead of teaching English], who comes along to breath new life
into it but Bob Webber.  I take back any evil remarks I've cast your way in the
past.

I've always wondered what people without the ability to "-d rutgers" did to
get their mail where they wanted it to go.  I'd be interest in hearing more
of these "war" stories.
--
*   *   O      Larry Blair          ames-----\
  *   *   O    VICOM Systems Inc.   pyramid---\