[comp.emacs] C Compiler seminar by Richard M. Stallman

tower@PREP.AI.MIT.EDU (Leonard H. Tower Jr.) (03/10/87)

Not strictly about GNU Emacs, but I thought info-gnu-emacs readers would be
interested anyway.  -len

			Microwave Day Lecture

		     DATE:  Monday, 16 March 1987

			TIME:  Talk at 3:30 pm

	      PLACE: 7th floor Playroom, MIT Bldg. NE43,
		 545 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA

		A Mostly-Portable Optimizing Compiler

			 Richard M. Stallman
		       Free Software Foundation

    RMS, author of GNU Emacs, will explain the design of the free C
    Compiler he has just written for the GNU Project.

pdg@ihdev.ATT.COM (P. D. Guthrie) (03/10/87)

In article <8703100100.AA00876@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> tower@prep.ai.mit.edu writes:
>Not strictly about GNU Emacs, but I thought info-gnu-emacs readers would be
>interested anyway.  -len
>		     DATE:  Monday, 16 March 1987
>			TIME:  Talk at 3:30 pm
>	      PLACE: 7th floor Playroom, MIT Bldg. NE43,
>		A Mostly-Portable Optimizing Compiler
>			 Richard M. Stallman

Not being anywhere close to this talk, are there plans to annotate
this talk, and post a copy?  I think I may be speaking for many when I
say that comp.lang.c and comp.emacs users not in Beantown might be
interested in this also.  So, could someone do this?  All I can offer
in return is eternal gratitude.

					--paul

--

Paul Guthrie
ihnp4!ihdev!pdg			This Brain left intentionally blank.