[comp.emacs] Documentation for memacs 3.8i

dml@rabbit1.UUCP (David Langdon) (06/22/87)

I just received the posting in comp.sources.unix of memacs 3.8i. Does any
one out there have documentation for memacs in general and/or memacs 3.8i
specifically. Thanks for your help (email unless you think others need this
info as well).
--
David Langdon    Rabbit Software Corp.
(215) 647-0440   7 Great Valley Parkway East  Malvern PA 19355

...!ihnp4!{cbmvax,cuuxb}!hutch!dml        ...!psuvax1!burdvax!hutch!dml

langdon@lll-lcc.aRpA (Bruce Langdon) (06/24/87)

In article <307@rabbit1.UUCP>, dml@rabbit1.UUCP (David Langdon) writes:
> ...posting in comp.sources.unix of memacs 3.8i. Does any
> one out there have documentation for memacs in general and/or memacs 3.8i
> specifically.

Right. We got it running for Berkely 4.2. Start it up and can't even get
out -it's got all the control characters. To be fair, we haven't gone
thru the files looking for explanations.
	Bruce Langdon  L-472                langdon@lll-lcc.ARPA
	Physics Department                  339650%d@nmfecc.ARPA
	Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
	Livermore, CA 94550                 (415) 422-5444
UUCP: ..{ihnp4,qantel,ucdavis,pyramid,styx,topaz}!lll-lcc!langdon
                  ..{gymble,ll-xn,seismo}!lll-crg!lll-lcc!langdon

zog@laidbak.UUCP (Christian G. Herzog) (06/24/87)

In article <307@rabbit1.UUCP> dml@rabbit1.UUCP (David Langdon) writes:
>I just received the posting in comp.sources.unix of memacs 3.8i. Does any
>one out there have documentation for memacs in general and/or memacs 3.8i
>specifically. Thanks for your help (email unless you think others need this
>info as well).

	Me specific documentation would be useful !

Christian G. Herzog		Lachman Assoc.		ihnp4!laidbak!zog

restuccia@mergvax.UUCP (06/24/87)

In article <307@rabbit1.UUCP>, dml@rabbit1.UUCP (David Langdon) writes:
> Does any
> one out there have documentation for memacs in general and/or memacs 3.8i
> specifically.  ...

Please, by all means post it!!  I am sure that others (me included!! :-) could
use it.

Thanks.

					Philip Restuccia
					Linotype AG
					...!ihnp4!motown!mergvax!restuccia

paul@cgh.UUCP (Paul Homchick) (06/27/87)

The documentation for MicroEmacs 3.8i and above is in scribe format
(also known as Scribble and Final Word in the micro world).  If anyone
thinks that this would be of use I'd be happy to post it to sources.misc.

--
                            Paul Homchick
Chimitt Gilman Homchick, Inc.; One Radnor Station, Suite 300; Radnor, PA 19087

davidsen@steinmetz.steinmetz.UUCP (William E. Davidsen Jr) (06/29/87)

In article <155@mergvax.UUCP> restuccia@mergvax.UUCP (Philip Restuccia) writes:
|In article <307@rabbit1.UUCP>, dml@rabbit1.UUCP (David Langdon) writes:
|> Does any
|> one out there have documentation for memacs in general and/or memacs 3.8i
|> specifically.  ...
|
|Please, by all means post it!!  I am sure that others (me included!! :-) could
|use it.
|
|Thanks.
|
|					Philip Restuccia
|					Linotype AG
|					...!ihnp4!motown!mergvax!restuccia

I am mailing the memacs 3.8i documentation to Brandon today. He will post it.

--
	bill davidsen		(wedu@ge-crd.arpa)
  {chinet | philabs | sesimo}!steinmetz!crdos1!davidsen

trudel@topaz.rutgers.edu (Jonathan D.) (06/29/87)

> (also known as Scribble and Final Word in the micro world).  If anyone
> thinks that this would be of use I'd be happy to post it to sources.misc.

>                             Paul Homchick

Any format would be welcome.  We have scribe here...
--
Sometimes a fish needs a bicycle...

allbery@ncoast.UUCP (Brandon Allbery) (07/01/87)

As quoted from <155@mergvax.UUCP> by restuccia@mergvax.UUCP (Philip Restuccia):
| In article <307@rabbit1.UUCP>, dml@rabbit1.UUCP (David Langdon) writes:
| > one out there have documentation for memacs in general and/or memacs 3.8i
|
| Please, by all means post it!!  I am sure that others (me included!! :-) could

It's on its way to me; I'll post it to comp.sources.misc as soon as it's in.

++Brandon
--
     ---- Moderator for comp.sources.misc and comp.binaries.ibm.pc ----
Brandon S. Allbery	<BACKBONE>!cbosgd!ncoast!allbery