[comp.emacs] MicroEmacs doesn't like my 'tvi950' terminfo driver

nwd@j.cc.purdue.edu (Daniel Lawrence) (08/11/87)

In article <3770@rebel.UUCP> george@rebel.UUCP (George M. Sipe) writes:
>In article <252@cogent.UUCP> mark@cogent.UUCP (Mark Steven Jeghers) writes:
>>Symptoms:
	[he describes a, by now, well know bug]

>This has nothing to do with your terminfo driver.  It is classic symptoms
>of the standout bug which is in MicroEMACS (at least thru 3.8l).  It
>is easily fixed by my standout patches posted to comp.sources.bugs and
>comp.emacs.  Versions were posted for 3.8i and 3.8l (the two most recent
>releases).  Hopefully, the patches will be included in the 3.9 distribution.

>George M. Sipe,		Phone: (404) 662-1533

	Sorry, version 3.9 was frozen before I got George's fixes. I
have the standout bug fixes now and they will be included in future
realeases. Until then, if George will EMAIL them to you, please ask him.

			Daniel Lawrence		(317) 742-5153
			UUCP:	ihnp4!pur-ee!j.cc.purdue.edu!nwd
			ARPA:	nwd@j.cc.purdue.edu
			FIDO:	201/2 The Programmer's Room (317) 742-5533