[comp.emacs] MicroEMACS macro package for lisp

johnz@basser.oz (John Zic) (09/04/87)

Has anybody got a macro package for microEMACS 3.8b that is suitable for
aiding in the writing lisp programs? I know that GNUemacs has such a
"macro" package, but can microEMACS be tailored to such an extent?

I would also appreciate any help with getting microEMACS to recognise
mouse-clicks in the Suntools environment under BSD4.2.

Thanks,

John Zic (johnz@basser)

--
                John Zic

ACSnet:  johnz@basser.oz     UUCP:    seismo!munnari!basser.oz!johnz

montnaro@sprite.steinmetz (Skip Montanaro) (09/06/87)

In article <1010@basser.oz> johnz@basser.oz (John Zic) writes:
>I would also appreciate any help with getting microEMACS to recognise
>mouse-clicks in the Suntools environment under BSD4.2.

You could snatch the emacstool that comes with GNU Emacs and use that
to convert the mouse clicks into fake keystrokes. Emacstool will run
with other programs besides GNU Emacs.

Skip (montanaro@ge-crd.arpa or uunet!steinmetz!desdemona!montanaro)