[comp.emacs] VT100 Emualtor for GNU EMACS

jtd@wdl1.UUCP (Jeffrey T. DeMello) (11/18/87)

Does anyone out there have a .emacs file which will make Emacs look like
the EDT full screen editor (with keypad definitions) for a VT100???

jtd@ford-wdl1.arpa

nate@cpocd2.UUCP (11/18/87)

In article <3630004@wdl1.UUCP> jtd@wdl1.UUCP (Jeffrey T. DeMello) writes:
>Does anyone out there have a .emacs file which will make Emacs look like
>the EDT full screen editor (with keypad definitions) for a VT100???

I have edited your .emacs file over the net.  :-)#

Now, just type

	M-x edt-emulation-on

and you'll be in EDT emulation mode.  (May <your fav' deity> help you
once you are.  :-)#

--woodstock

P.S.  All seriousness aside, EDT emulation is included in the standard
GNU Emacs distribution.
--
	   "How did you get your mind to tilt like your hat?"

...!{decwrl|hplabs!oliveb|pur-ee|qantel|amd}!intelca!mipos3!cpocd2!nate
<domainish> :   nate@cpocd2.intel.com		ATT :    (602) 961-2037