[comp.emacs] troffable uemacs manual

larry@jc3b21.UUCP (Lawrence F. Strickland) (12/02/87)

I have just finished converting the mss manual for uemacs 3.9 to [nt]roff
format.  It prints well on my laser printer (using eroff) and should also
work on nroff to standard printers.  Is anyone interested in this, and would
you like to see it posted.

-l

--
+--------------------------------------+-- St. Petersburg Junior College --+
|        Lawrence F. Strickland        |   P.O. Box 13489                  |

aaa@mtuni.ATT.COM (Aaron Akman) (12/03/87)

Posting-Front-End: GNU Emacs 18.37.4 of Wed Mar  4 1987 on mtuni (usg-unix-v)

That would be great...and, if there is not a general interest, could
you just mail me a copy?!
--

Aaron, mtuni!aaa, 201-957-2751

sam@ncsuvx.UUCP (12/04/87)

In article <208@jc3b21.UUCP> larry@jc3b21.UUCP (Lawrence F. Strickland) writes:
>I have just finished converting the mss manual for uemacs 3.9 to [nt]roff
>format.  It prints well on my laser printer (using eroff) and should also
>work on nroff to standard printers.  Is anyone interested in this, and would
>you like to see it posted.

Yes.

Larry I post this because I wanted to see if my mail is getting to you.
Is it?

Sam Moore
NCSU Computing Center - Raleigh, NC
sam@ncsuvx (internet)
sam@ncsuvax (bitnet)
samm@ncsuvm (bitnet)

bh0r@CLUTX.CLARKSON.EDU (Rob Logan) (12/04/87)

>I have just finished converting the mss manual for uemacs 3.9 to [nt]roff

and as always you can get the TeX manual (and 3.9) from ftp
on clutx.clarkson.edu (There is also PostScript output too)

			Rob

bh0r@clutx.clarkson.edu
rob@alliant.soe.clarkson.edu
rob@sun.soe.clarkson.edu

mikew@foobar.hf.intel.com (Mike Wright) (12/04/87)

In article <208@jc3b21.UUCP>, larry@jc3b21.UUCP (Lawrence F. Strickland) writes:
> I have just finished converting the mss manual for uemacs 3.9 to [nt]roff
> format.  It prints well on my laser printer (using eroff) and should also
> work on nroff to standard printers.  Is anyone interested in this, and would
> you like to see it posted.

    I would love to have a copy - probably half the net would as well - so
can we have it posted ??

-mikew (Mike Wright, (503)696-7281, Intel Corp; Hillsboro OR)
 ...tektronix!psu-cs!                 \
 ...uunet!vrdxhq!verdix!omepd!littlei! > foobar!semike!mikew
 ...reed!littlei!                     /