[comp.emacs] Missing file in MicroEmacs 3.9e

bo-j@obelix.liu.se (Bo Jansson) (12/11/87)

There's a file missing for me in the distribution of MicroEmacs 3.9e.

This is a part of the file wpage.cmd:

;	WPAGE.CMD:	Wordprocessing Macro Page
;			for MicroEMACS 3.9d and above
;			(C)opyright 1987 by Daniel M Lawrence

;	Spell check the current buffer

	execute-file "scan.cmd"
	delete-other-windows

I don't have the file "scan.cmd". Could somebody please mail it to me?
Thanks in advance.
--
      Bo Jansson,   Linkoping  Sweden                   By the air: SM4KWO

UUCP: bo-j@obelix.liu.se, or {mcvax,munnari,uunet}!enea!liuida!obelix!bo-j

nwd@j.cc.purdue.edu (Daniel Lawrence) (12/18/87)

In article <1380@obelix.liu.se> bo-j@obelix.liu.se (Bo Jansson) writes:
>There's a file missing for me in the distribution of MicroEmacs 3.9e.
>

>;	WPAGE.CMD:	Wordprocessing Macro Page

>;	Spell check the current buffer
>	execute-file "scan.cmd"
>I don't have the file "scan.cmd". Could somebody please mail it to me?
>Thanks in advance.
>      Bo Jansson,   Linkoping  Sweden                   By the air: SM4KWO

	Scan.cmd is not "missing" from the MicroEMACS 3.9e distribution
because it is part of the MicroSPELL 1.0 distribution. I will be posting
MicroSPELL in the not to distant future... and there are directions in
the emacs "readme" file to indicate how to get it as well.

			Daniel Lawrence		(317) 742-5153
			UUCP:	{ihnp4!pur-ee!}j.cc.purdue.edu!nwd
			ARPA:	nwd@j.cc.purdue.edu
			FIDO:	201/2 The Programmer's Room (317) 742-5533