[comp.emacs] GnuEmacs 18.50

flash@lehi3b15.CSEE.Lehigh.EDU (Stephen Corbesero) (01/13/88)

I remember seeing the announcement of 18.50 a while back, but can
someone tell me where to get the diffs, other than prep.ai...?

bob@allosaur.cis.ohio-state.edu (Bob Sutterfield) (01/16/88)

In article <294@lehi3b15.CSEE.Lehigh.EDU> flash@lehi3b15.CSEE.Lehigh.EDU (Stephen Corbesero) writes:
>I remember seeing the announcement of 18.50 a while back, but can
>someone tell me where to get the diffs, other than prep.ai...?

I don't see any references to 18.50 on prep:/u2/emacs - no
distribution files, no diffs, nothing.  I suspect that there isn't any
18.50 yet.

If there were, you would be welcome to get it from osu-cis at your
convenience.  We would probably get it from prep shortly after its
announcement.
-=-
 Bob Sutterfield, Department of Computer and Information Science
 The Ohio State University; 2036 Neil Ave. Columbus OH USA 43210-1277
 bob@ohio-state.{arpa,csnet} or ...!cbosgd!osu-cis!bob
 soon: bob@cis.ohio-state.edu